⦁ Great for clients who prefer a longer wear time.
⦁ Great option for clients who have a very active lifestyle but also require a very low maintenance everyday style.
⦁ Wide selection of colors to choose from but they are currently only available in 18″ length.
⦁ The hair can be reused and re-bonded up to 2 times, but only with proper at-home aftercare.
⦁ Each package comes with 20 strands.
⦁ Each strand is infused with a Keratin tip, which is fused into the hair and provides a long-lasting secure hold that lasts between 3 and 4 months, and can be easily removed.
⦁ Most versatile method, great for all hair types.
⦁ Customizable extensions that can be applied either Full-Bond, Half-Bond, or small Micro-Bonds.
⦁ Provides a thin hair solution for even the most thinning hair clients.
⦁ Hand-Tied Wefts come in 2 different lengths, 18.5″ and 22.5″, with 20+ colors to choose from.
⦁ The weft is very flexible and lightweight which allows the scalp to breathe.
⦁ Machine-Sewn Wefts come in 2 different lengths, 18.5″ and 22.5″, with 20+ colors to choose from.
⦁ Thicker weft to provide volume and coverage for clients’ hair at the scalp.
Taking care of your hair extensions
Your Extensions are important and need to be treated with the utmost care. What follows are a few tips to help you take care of your professional hair extensions.
- Always use the best hair products made specifically for extensions. We can help you select the best professional brands for your specific hair.
- Tie your hair back into a braid or loose ponytail before bedtime.
- Do NOT go to bed with wet hair.
- Wash hair often enough to keep it oil-free and clean.
- Don’t use any hair care products that contain alcohol, silicones, or oil.
- If you use a curling iron or other hot hair tools, never let them touch the bonds.
- Do NOT try to remove your extensions with professional help.
- Brush your hair before you shampoo.
- Get color and perms done by a professional stylist.
- Silk and satin pillowcases help keep your hair from getting tangled.
- Consider using a Babe Extension Aftercare Kit
- Babes Extension brush won’t pull or damage your extensions like ordinary brushes can, because the staggered bristles are made of 100% boar hair. This helps the extensions to stay nice and smooth and looking their best. There are also rows of plastic bristles that brush over the extension bond to the client’s scalp, this will help to reduce matting and tangling of the extensions, and the clients naturally shed hair at the scalp.
- Brush through the extensions twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Avoid salty or chlorinated water.
Some more useful facts about Babe Hair Extensions
⦁ Babe offers extensions that are only 100% human and 100% Remy. That means there are no synthetic fibers and no fillers in any of the hair extensions.
⦁ Remy hair means that all the cuticles are sloping in the same direction, this helps to decrease matting and tangling and provides the utmost quality for hair extensions
⦁ Babe also offers a ready to wear, instant hair line of Clip-In extensions, for clients who want a longer fuller look with more versatility in everyday life, or for a special occasion style without the commitment of the Tape-In, Beaded, or Fusion method.
⦁ All methods of Extensions come in a variety of colors and lengths.
⦁ Babe hair extensions are sold only through professional distribution, which means only licensed professionals can purchase their products through Babes distributor partners.
⦁ This is a luxury service that a limited number of stylists offer.
⦁ The amount of hair you will need, color, and what method will be used, will be determined during